CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 11 April 2008

35 Weeks Pregnant

Here are some family friendly pictures of my belly. Who knows who will be viewing these, so better to leave the burgeoning bump clothed (you know, just in case the Gap Maternity line wants to pick me up as a model)!



Things are starting to get uncomfortable, but really, this pregnancy has been a breeze! I know that I have to thank the Lord about that while lying prostrate at his feet! So many other women are sick the whole nine months, but I really have no major complaints. Lucky me (and Heath)!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you guys are blogging now:)

Elisabeth said...

ditto!

Angie and Cale said...

You're blogging just in time--finally we get to preview Zion before we can really see him!!!!