CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 16 January 2009

Two Birthdays

Let's start with Zion's:

Today he is eight months old! He now scoots around on the floor so well. It works really well in his jammies since he is so slip-slip-slippery on our wood floors. He also licks it as he moves along. So I guess I have to clean the floors more often now!


Here he is trying to crawl. He looks like a dying buy with his bum up in the air. He'll probably be crawling really soon and then my life will get more hectic with a roving baby.


He is now fitting into his nine month clothing. This little jacket is so cute! We just had his check up this week and he is fifteen pounds (10th percentile) and 27" long (75th percentile). Who know Heath and I could have a tall, skinny baby!

Here he is helping me with the laundry. Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks and pinch that belly?!

We went for a walk this morning because the sun was so beautiful! Here he is all bundled up. Those baby blues are just going to kill the girls someday!

*********
And now Quarter Pint:

Yesterday I had a check up for baby #2. It is growing like a little weed! Today I am 11 weeks along (hence, a quarter finished. . .). She wasn't exactly sure of the age of it the first time I went in so yesterday she brought the ultrasound machine back in for another peek. Seems like we are on track now at exactly 11 weeks today. She moved the due date up a bit too, but we'll just stick with the August 10th due date. Here is the little rascal:


Here is a shot of the whole body. The ultrasound says "hi dad" in it because I didn't think we would be getting another peek at the baby so Heath did not come to the appointment. So when she wheeled in the machine I told her that Heath was going to be upset he didn't get to see the baby again. So she wrote a little note on it for him.

Profile shot. Don't you think it looks like a girl??? I guess we'll know in a couple more months!

*********

In other news:


Rachel's baby, Mackenzie, is now two months old!

Here she is just a few days old with her dad, Jake. Isn't she a doll!

Here she is at about six weeks old. Zion was so curious about her.





We continue to feel so blessed to be entrusted with Zion. He is such a little treasure from the Lord. We just love being his parents and are excited about #2!

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Yay! So excited for the blog update :) Zion is just getting cuter and cuter by the minute!

Heath said...

Baby, I just LOVE your blog posts! This blog has turned into such a precious and cute thing you do...whenever you tell me you posted a new one, I can't wait to see what you wrote and what pictures you chose. I think you write so well; you do a great job summing up our lives in a sweet and succinct way. I think you make us look good! I just love you so much! mWAH!

j.temple said...

Zion is so adorable!!!!! I love all the pictures, but my favorite is the very last one with his fingers in his mouth, so cute. Congrats on baby #2, how exciting!

Natasha said...

Great Pictures Pam! Zion is so adorable!!! I can't believe how grown up he's getting! Can't wait to find out the gender of baby #2! I have my "official" ultrasound this coming Friday!

hiukei said...

zion is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo adorable!!!