CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 2 January 2009

Christmas

Christmas was not what we expected this year due to the blast of wintery weather. In an effort to join Sam and his family in Bend, we tried to drive to my folks' house to ride with them over the pass. Well, eight hours later, we were back home. Yep, we had made it as far as Wilsonville in seven hours and finally gave up and drove home. Thankfully, that only took one hour!

So I have yet to see my niece and nephews on Christmas day in three years. Sad, I know.

Here are some pics:

We celebrated Christmas early with just the three of us.

Heath gave Zion three books for Christmas. They were so cute. It was sweet the way that Heath read these little board books to Zion; what a pair they make!

Who doesn't love a good nakey baby picture! :) I just love his little body--it's so kissable!

I gave him some shoes. He'll be needing those soon!

Christmas morning and Zion in his Santa suit.

My parents drove up Christmas Eve and stayed the night. It was fun having a small Christmas, but we would have loved a larger one! Oh, well, next year!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jessica G said...

such cute pictures!

AmyandJoey said...

sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas. Happy New Year!