CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 19 October 2008

Surgery Date

In a previous post I mentioned that we were going for a second opinion about Zion's skull. Well, we have decided to switch doctors because of it. We will be having the surgery at Legacy Emanual Hospital with doctors Wehby (plastic surgeon) and Wheatley (neuro surgeon). Believe me, you never want to have to use the word, "surgeon" when talking about your child. However, we feel confident about the outcome of the surgery and in the ability of these doctors.

His surgery date is November 19th.

It will be hard but we know that the Lord gifted him to us and that the Lord will see Zion through this. So. . .if it ever crosses your mind, please be praying for drs. Wehby and Wheatley, Zion's quick recovery and pain management, and Heath and me while we wait for the whole situation to be over.

On a happier note:

*My friend, Rachel, is having her baby in a month! What a fun shower she had this weekend.
*My niece, Bailey is now 6!! She is growing into such a super girl.
*We are still house hunting (is this "happy"?).
*Still love my Jack Johnson CD!

1 comments:

jalexissmith said...

take care guys! give zion a snuggle from me :)