CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 11 July 2008

Jozu

He loves bath time!

First piano lesson.

Recognize the outfit, Darc?


Jozu (pronounced jo-zoo) is a Japanese word that means "good job". I want to give out a couple Jozu Awards. . .


1. Heath gets this award for watching Zion last night while I went to my work goodbye dinner. It was the first time I had been away from Zion for more than 30 minutes. Well, Zion decided to unload his bowels in a big way and Heath had to clean it up, which I hear was no small feat. So, good job Heath!


2. Baby Zion gets this award for sleeping 8 hours last night! From 9:30pm-5:30am the little man slept like a champ! What a kid! He also gets this award for cooing and smiling which he has recently started doing more and more.












1 comments:

Natasha said...

Cute pics Pam! Zion's hair looks really light! Looking forward to seeing you in just a little over a week:)