CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 28 May 2009

Memorial Weekend

I know, I know. This is already Thursday and I am just getting around to posting about this past weekend. . .but at least I'm doing it!


Saturday was my Nana's funeral in Yamhill. Cousins were there that I had not seen in years and other relatives were there that I had never met. The memorial service was nice--light-hearted--which makes for a pleasant funereal environment. Then all of us trucked over to Depoe Bay/Lincoln City. It was a beautiful weekend at the coast, weather-wise!

My mom and her siblings took Nana's ashes out to sea on Monday and then we all headed home.

Kasi, my cousin, had her baby boy on Sunday, so we stopped by the hospital on the way home to meet Travis Michael. I don't remember Zion ever being THAT small! He is going to look gigantic next to Eden when she comes! Which reminds me, good luck, Natasha! She'll hopefully be having their boy any day now!

Here are some pictures of Zion's first trip to the beach. He was SO cute and loved the sand. Since it is hard to keep his fingers out of his mouth, he did end up swallowing a good amount of sand.



Cousins Bailey and Brayden playing with Zion.



Brody and Zion playing with foliage. They are 9 months apart but about the same size.

The "Men" and their hats: Heath, Zion, and my dad.Heath and Zion mowing the lawn.

1 comments:

AmyandJoey said...

I always hated when my dad made us use that type of lawn mower.