CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 1 March 2009

Life

So our little lives have just kept on going. In the past few weeks Zion has really taken to crawling. He is everywhere now and pulling up on everything. This makes things more complicated because he is more prone to falling due to his clumsy attempts. He is so cute, though, scooting around chasing his toys and me. He likes to be between my legs when I am trying to cook. Makes for an interesting picture--seeing how far I can stretch from one location.

He continues to be a good eater--up to 18 pounds now! I am hoping he'll be able to face forward in his carseat by his first birthday and we just might make it! Pretty sure he can gain a couple more pounds by May.

He now has two teeth in and is starting to nibble. Lovely. I am determined to keep nursing him until he is one, though. Then that will be that with child #1. Speaking of, we will be 18 weeks this week. Our big ultrasound is scheduled for March 18th so we should have the results of the sex after that. We talked the doctor to dragging in her ultrasound machine at my last visit, but the baby's feet were in the way and it was too wiggly. So, we will wait in suspense a couple more weeks before finding out if it will be a boy or girl. I have started feeling it move around in the past couple weeks. I just love that feeling. I am trying to revel in the fact that I am still comfortable and can get to and from the floor with ease. I know that is short-lived.

Well, I'll post pictures soon. I have to upload the February pics to the computer first.

0 comments: